– Address: 2245 Broad Hollow Road, Farmingdale, NY 11735
– Adventureland is Long Island’s Amusement Park since 1962 and we welcome you and your family and friends to come enjoy a fun and exciting day on our rides, attractions, games, and more.
– Phone Number: 631-694-6868
– Website: https://adventureland.us/
Historic Stony Brook Village & Center
Main Street on the Harbor
– Visit the Stony Brook Grist Mill & Country Store; Ward Melville Educational & Cultural Center, Wetland cruises on the 27-passenger pontoon, and shopping and dining.
– Website: www.stonybrookvillage.com
Island National Seashore
– Access the Atlantic Ocean through the south shore of Long Island via public ferries, water taxis or by car.
– Phone Number: 631-687-4750
– Website: www.nps.gov/fiis
– Address: 2400 Ocean Parkway, Wantagh, NY 11793
– World famous Jones Beach State Park, home of 6.5 miles of beautiful white-sand beach on the Atlantic Ocean, is made up of more than 2,400-acres of maritime environment on the south shore of Long Island. Take a swim, fish, grab a bite, and more!
– Phone Number: 516-785-1600
– Website: parks.ny.gov/parks/jonesbeach/
Long Island Aquarium
– Address: 431 East Main Street, Riverhead, NY 11901
– This FINtastic destination features one of the largest all-living coral reef displays in this hemisphere, a 120,000-gallon shark habitat, year-round sea lion shows, African Penguins, Marmosets, numerous touch pools and more than 100 exhibits including the lavish indoor gardens of our Butterflies, Bugs & Bees! You can try one of our JAWsome Aquatic Adventures, like the Shark Dive where you’ll get in the cage and down into our amazing Lost City of Atlantis Shark Exhibit. Or the Penguin Encounter where you’ll get up close and personal with our cutest feathered friends.
– Phone Number: 631-208-9200
– Website: longislandaquarium.com
Long Island Museum
– Address: 1200 Route 25A, Stony Brook, NY
– The museum’s permanent collection numbers over 40,000 items dating from the late 1700s to the present, including American artifacts of everyday life, works of art and nearly 200 historic carriages.
– Phone Number: 631-751-0066
– Website: www.longislandmuseum.org
Long Island Wine Country
– Visit over 50 producers of wine along East End of the North Fork of Long Island on nearly 3000 acres.
Railroad Museum of Long Island
– Address: 416 Griffing Avenue, Riverhead, NY
– The RMLI’s Restoration Site & Visitor’s Center is located on the historic property of the Corwin & Vail Lumber Company and also occupies land that made up the Long Island Rail Road “Riverhead Yard.” Riverhead, the County Seat of Suffolk County, is at the apex of the North and South Forks of Long Island. Here is where we maintain and exhibit our collection of historic rail cars and locomotives and invite our visitors to “be interactive” with our Museum.
– Phone Number: 631-727-7920
– Website: rmli.org
– Address: 3549 Splish Splash Drive, Calverton, NY 11933
– Splish Splash is Long Island’s best family water park, featuring 96 acres of family-friendly fun, including 20 water slides, rides, and attractions, including two wave pools, a large Kiddie Area, a lazy river, and more!
– Phone Number: 631-727-3600
– Website: splishsplash.com/
Tri Spy Tours
– Address: Three Village Historical Society, 63 North Country Road, Setauket, NY 11733
– Learn all about the Culper Spy Ring and visit local historic sites with Tri Spy Tours. They have weekly walking, biking, and kayaking tours open to the public.
– Phone Number: 631-751-3730
– Website: culper.com
View a full list of Long Island attractions – discoverlongisland.com