- PJ Chamber New Board of Directors Swearing-in 2017
From Left to Right: Installing Officer Mayor Margot Garant, Barnard Jones of Diva’s Den, James Luciano of PJ Lobster House, Joanne Frischling of Costco, Rob Gitto of Reliant Realty Group, Jim Karras of Karras Agency, Suzanne Velazquez of SUNY Stony Brook, Michael Sceiford of Edward Jones Investments, Sherry Sobel form A
- Winner’s First PJCC Small Business Award-Diva’s Den
- Chamber’s Tree-Festival of Trees-Port Jefferson
Thanks to our magical elves our Chamber Tree was all decked out for Port Jefferson’s Festival of Trees. With the hand-made Chamber building façade as a back -drop the tree was decorated in Chamber
- Santa Parade in Port Jefferson Village
It was a beautiful and chilly day on a Saturday afternoon on November 26th, 2016 for our Annual Santa Parade in our Village of Port Jeff!! The parade started at 3pm at the Long Island Rail Road station on Main Street and ended at Santa’s
- Holiday Shopping Crawl in the Village of Port Jefferson
Join us on Saturday, December 10th, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for our Holiday Shopping Crawl. Shop throughout the Village of Port Jefferson, north of the Long Island Railroad. All businesses are included: retail, professional, and services.
Start your shopping crawl with a FREE
- Gardens & Landscapes Of Port Jefferson 2016
Welcome to our 2nd Annual “The Gardens & Landscapes of Port Jefferson”
Sponsored by the Times Beacon Record News Media In Celebration of Our 40th Anniversary 1976-2016.
WHEN: Saturday, July 9th, 2016 (Rain or Shine)
- Port Jefferson GreenFest 2016
Welcome to our Annual Green Fest of Port Jefferson Village Sponsored by the Greater Port Jefferson Chamber of
- Easter Parade and Egg Hunt
WHEN: Sunday, March 27th, 2016
TIME: Parade starts at
- Homes of Harbor Hills Lantern Light Tour
- Port Jefferson Harvest Festival 2015
- 8th Annual A Taste of Port Jefferson
Join us for another year of our local and tasting event at the Port Jefferson Village Center on Saturday, October 24th, 2015 from 12 noon – 4 pm. Again, this year our VIP Judges will vote on the Best Table Display, Best Creative Dish, Best Food/Drink Presentation, and Best
- Our Dragon Boat Race Festival Was Another Grand Event!!
Our 2nd Annual Port Jefferson Dragon Boat Race Festival was another spectacular event. There were more teams, a total of 22 teams, more food vendors, and new, live entertainment!
The final Championship team went to the PJ Dragons of Pirates Cove! Congratulations!!
2nd Place: Bad to the Bone – St.
- 4th of July Parade-‘Wholly Brass Band’
The Chamber enjoyed the brass sound of music this year in the 4th of July Parade. Marching with the Chamber was a 9 piece
- The Gardens & Landscapes of Port Jefferson
- General Membership for April 2015
Join us for our Monthly General Membership
Date: April 28, 2015
Time: 8:00 am – 9:30 am
Program: SC Comptroller John Kennedy;
Will present sales tax forecasts, government services and the County
- Easter Parade and Egg Hunt at the Village Center
THE OLD-FASHION ‘EASTER BONNET’ WALKING PARADE
Everyone is welcomed to join us to walk in our parade, make sure you wear your best Easter outfit.
The Parade begins in front of
- The Rinx-Skating on the HarborWe look forward to seeing everyone for another great season of Skating on the HarborIf you enjoyed skating at The Rinx in Hauppauge you will love Skating on the Harbor!101-A East Broadway Port Jefferson 631-403-4357
- Santa’s Parade, Santa’s Workshop, and House Tour
November 28th • 3:00pm Rain or shine
Starts at the LI RR at 3:00 pm. Goes down Main Street into lower Port and finishes at Santa’s Workshop, corner of Barnum and W. Broadway. Workshop open 4-7pm. Photo opps with Santa, free candy
- Dragons will be Roaring in Port Jefferson, look out!!
Whether you are on a day trip or visiting for several days, you’ll find our village rich with historical culture, unique boutiques and shops, excellent restaurants, elegant lodging and an ambiance that characterizes Main Street, USA.
Have breakfast with us, stroll the water front, welcome